[PLUG] Asterisk Deployment in local office.

linux at cybertechnology.biz linux at cybertechnology.biz
Sat Sep 2 12:51:54 IST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Amol Chawathe" <ceo at fountaintechnologies.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 1:22 AM
Subject: [PLUG] Asterisk Deployment in local office.

> Hello Friends,
>
> I am trying to install Asterisk in my company but I need the help to
> understand how we can connect PSTN lines to the machine.
>
> Thanks
> Amol S Chawathe

It requires a PCI card hardware to be installed on PC for interfacing PSTN /
BRI / PRI / E1 etc... lines.

Few months back there was series of article in Linux for you magazine on
this subject.

further details can be found on asterix.org.

Any how if you succeed in installation please give feedback on plug as VOIP
is future of communication, other member will definitely like to see the
installation.

shirish bandarkar