[PLUG]: how to use two Lan Card

Raseel Bhagat raseelbhagat at rediffmail.com
Tue Sep 5 14:24:32 IST 2006

  Hi !!

On Tue, 05 Sep 2006 प्रशांत सराफ" wrote :
>suppose my 1st Internet connection IP is xxx.xxx.xxx.xx1 and second one is
>xxx.xxx.xxx.xx2
>and i configure two of my LAN card for this with different IP.and both are
>active.  now only one of my  net is working were other one is wastage, can
>some one tell me how to configure two connection for access the net. Both
>the connection are form same distributor and i am using fedora-5. and squid
>.
 Wow !!!
Can I ask you, just out of curiosity, why you are using two internet connections from the same distributor on the same box ?

One solution that pops to mind is to use a Virtualization software like , say vmware, and configure the seconf NIC here, and give it its own Internet connection.

Raseel.
The OpenSourceDeal : http://osd.byethost8.com/
http://raseel.livejournal.com