[PLUG] DSL modem with FC4

Nikhil Kale nikhilrkale at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 18 19:09:18 IST 2006

Hello All,

    I recently changed OS of my one system from Redhat linux 9.0 to
Fedora Core 4. Now I am facing problem with my TATA indicom pre-paid
broadband connection. Now I am not able configure the DSL modem
connection with FC4.   But I can able to configure the same connection
Suse10.0.
    Please note that TATA indicom prepaid connection having DSL modem
and TATA indicom postpaid connection having DSL router. In post paid
need to configure only the ethernet card only..
    If anybody knows the sol. for this tell me.....

Thanks & Regards,
Nikhil Kale.