[PLUG] ubuntu configuration for net

Rupesh Mazumdar rurisa2001 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Sep 18 22:16:10 IST 2006

I cannot access net using Ubuntu live cd as Ubuntu is not detecting my network connection.
I could browse using Knoppix live cd.
I tried to configure manually without success.
Can somebody help me?

Further in Ubuntu desktop there is an Icon named Install.
While I am using live cd, will clicking Install button, install Ubuntu in my Hard disc or the installation will be temporary?
Your help will be of great help to me.

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India