[PLUG] ubuntu configuration for net

Rupesh Mazumdar rurisa2001 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Sep 18 22:16:10 IST 2006

I cannot access net using Ubuntu live cd as Ubuntu is not detecting my network connection.
I could browse using Knoppix live cd.
I tried to configure manually without success.
Can somebody help me?

Further in Ubuntu desktop there is an Icon named Install.
While I am using live cd, will clicking Install button, install Ubuntu in my Hard disc or the installation will be temporary?
Your help will be of great help to me.
Thanks.