[PLUG] help I need with Knoppix

Rohan Dighe rsdighe at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 4 13:27:19 IST 2007

On 4/3/07, Eugene L. <eugene_lazian at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks for so warm a welcome!
> I have already tried to run Knoppix 5.1 without
> installing it.
> The first problem ahead seems to be establishing
> Internet connection. My provider T-Com does not appear
> on the list. Besides, I kept being asked things I have
> no idea of. The connection dialogue in SuSe was very
> simple.
> I can send some screenshots to show what I had done.

well, i would suggest you  call up the service provider and ask for manual
then we can do it very easily

the provider might not be present in the list !

thank you

Rohan Dighe
Fedora Ambassador India.

You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to
your grandmother.
-- Albert Einstein