[PLUG] help I need with Knoppix

Desi Penguin desipenguin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 09:45:39 IST 2007

Gene,

The first problem ahead seems to be establishing
> Internet connection. My provider T-Com does not appear
> on the list. Besides, I kept being asked things I have
> no idea of. The connection dialogue in SuSe was very
> simple.

It is kind of surprising that you are seeking help form Indian LUG, when
you, yourself are from Germany.
Knoppix was written in and by German person, isn't that correct ?
I think you might get better help locally, regarding service provider
issues.

Off course PLUG members will also help, but I thought I should suggest
alternatives.

-DP
--
On the internet, no one knows you are a penguin
Check my blog at http://desipenguin.blogspot.com/