WARNING 2: Re: [PLUG] Tata Indicom Broadband on Linux

Nishit Dave stargazer.dave at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 17:45:40 IST 2007

On 4/9/07, शंतनु (Shantanoo) <shantanoo at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1 -
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/mailing-list-faq/etiquette.html
> 2 - http://ifets.ieee.org/past_archives/archiv_260200_070201/0639.html
> 3 - http://www.lemis.com/email.html
> 4 - http://www.lemis.com/questions.html
>

> HTH. ;)

It's a pity we cannot configure user behaviour.  Although top posting may be
inappropriate in the user groups, corporate email usually requires it, as
people can go down the tree to refer to conversation history.  Therefore, it
is a pity we do not have any email client (except the human one) that
differentiates between originator / recipient to automatically append
replies below or above the message according to set rules.  Someone should
develop it.

Now, is there a rule for tangential posting?