WARNING 2: Re: [PLUG] Tata Indicom Broadband on Linux

श्रीधर नारायण दैठणकर ghodechhap at ghodechhap.net
Tue Apr 10 17:56:19 IST 2007

On Tuesday 10 April 2007 17:45, Nishit Dave wrote:
> It's a pity we cannot configure user behaviour.  Although top posting may
> be inappropriate in the user groups, corporate email usually requires it,
> as people can go down the tree to refer to conversation history.

Gee thanks. Also there is norm that no text of email being replied to, should
be deleted, no matter how large it is. So in some mails, I could see my mail
client  adding upto 10 '>' before some text.

From the mailing list habit, I kept the only text that I was replying to and I
was firmly told not to do it.

I guess that boils down to a mail client not having threading and reply level
indentation or both. Was it outlook or OE I don't remember.

 Shridhar