[PLUG] [ot] make free - ruin the country.

A G subscrive at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 26 04:10:32 PDT 2007

http://www.rediff.com/money/2007/apr/26broad.htm
this is same as providing free electricty to farmers and tvs in some south indian state after the election.

depending on the market condition, keeping low rates - eg Rs100/month unlimited, decent speed is nice. (100 is top of the head fig I wrote).
But free?

This means that someone else is paying for my bb.
And some part of someone would be old and retired people or people not using broadband facility.
And so if they are not using this service, why should they pay?

~A.