[PLUG] [OT] wondering aloud about a project !dea {based on Firefox}

ಓಂ guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 14:12:23 IST 2007

करुणाकरजी (that's G Karunakar enKoded in Devanagari)

from the way you explained it, it definitely looks like a project of 1
year or (much) less and (definitely not more &) is doable for public
good... right here in or around PLUG... which is a great news.  I do
not understand much of scripting or koding, so while I may be able to
test it rigorously (with help of friends of all indic languages) i
won't be able to enKode it :-)