[PLUG] Flash player & mozilla

Vikas Garud vikas at techqual.com
Fri Aug 17 05:52:26 IST 2007

On Thursday 16 August 2007 22:16, Sonawane Satish wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use mozilla 1.7.2 on my Suse9.2
> Often I find that some websites suggest me to install
> latest flash player, so as to view the page correctly.

Don't know about Firefox 1.7.2.  However, on my Firefox 2.0, on SuSE 10.2, I
get same message when the scripts are disabled.  (I use the NoScripts
extension of Firefox).  Enabling (even temperorily) scripts from the site
solves the problem.  If you have this extension installed, enabling scripts
for the site would solve the problem.

HTH
VIkas Garud