[Spam] [was: [PLUG] Tips for property buyer]

Nishit Dave stargazer.dave at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 12:50:57 IST 2007

On Dec 3, 2007 5:50 PM, Shantanoo Mahajan <shantanoo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I hope you have gone through following link before posting.
>
> Can you please help me in understanding how this e-mail is valid w.r.t.
> 'Mailing List Etiquette' mentioned on the above link?
>
> Please note:
> 1) Yes I know I am using top-posting.
> 2) Any attempt to spam my mailbox will result in reporting the abuse to
>    Gmail Abuse (abuse at gmail dot com)

Don't wait.  Report them.  These idiots and their kind think they have a
sudo right to spam anybody anywhere.  They don't follow any etiquette in any
other situation either, so why waste our breath?  Don't we see them
everywhere - bulletin boards, social networking sites?  Some years ago, such
unscrupulous scoundrels were peddling CDs with millions of email addresses
on another LUG.

Who approved them, by the way?

Give them the Damascus treatment - raze them to the ground.