[PLUG] Cheat Sheet / Quick Start Guide

श्रीधर नारायण श्रीधर नारायण
Tue Dec 18 03:33:35 PST 2007

On Tuesday 18 Dec 2007 15:17:41 Devendra Laulkar wrote:
> Thanks. Please check the new v1.0 version that I just uploaded.

Few suggestions.
- Can we have a DTP section? Something where inkscape can go? It is included
in image editor which is not so correct but I don't work in graphics
regularly. Furthermore krita is not included in image editors which it
should. Though it is part of koffice, a separate mention would certainly be
nice.
- In development, MSDEV is missing on proprietary side. I think it should be
included.
- How about .net/java comparison
- A mention that linux has flash player too. This suggestion is willing to be
erased for the spirit of FOSS.. ;)

But it is a really great piece of work.

Shridhar