[PLUG] Anouncement : GNUNIFY 08

sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 01:59:16 IST 2007

Dear all,

Here is the announcement we have been waiting for.

GNUnify 08 will be held on 08-09 February 2008.

The outline for the GNunify 08 is as follows. Website will come up shortly.

GNUnify Dates: 08-09 February 2008.

Tentative Plan for GNUnify 08
  Embedded / Mobile  Technologies
  Software Development
  System Administration /  Networking
  FOSS philosophy / awareness / promotion

  4-6 workshops covering above tracks

 Parallel sessions as per above tracks ( 15-20 talks per day)

Hands-on installations on various distros.  for newbies (ongoing
activity - aprox. 20 sessions)

Panel discussions, Q & A sessions and BOFs

Best regards

Have you tried the new "FREE" Marathi font "Aksharyogini" we have released?

News!! Aksharyogini font is now included in Debian Indic fonts package!!

Please get it from http://aksharyogini.sudhanwa.com