[PLUG] Cheat Sheet / Quick Start Guide

Manas Alekar maalekar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 15:41:06 PST 2007

> I really don't want to please the entire world with the list that I
> created. The flyer was created with a very specific purpose, which I
> believe is fulfilled.

All I am saying is, that we cannot let local favouritism affect what we put
on that flyer. Need to be more, neutral to hindsight bias. Things have
changed so much since we started using linux that I consider it a
responsibility to enumerate the most popular ones, at the very least.

However, as you said, you are don't want to please the entire world with
your flyer. Makes sense.

Cheers,
Manas