[PLUG] Need Help with Wireless configuration in Ubuntu

Anoop John anoopjohn at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 18:17:54 IST 2007

Thanks for all your help. I have - after a very long conversation over
the phone - managed to get the wireless configuration up and running.
I made her clear all existing settings from Network Manager and set
all the values once again. Then it was just a matter of restarting
Networking. However there is a small catch, she has to restart
networking everytime the system reboots. Finally I have advised her to
sign up in this list.
So once again thanks for all the responses and help

Be the change you wish to see in the world
                                           M. K. Gandhi