[PLUG][OT] Broadband 2007

Shantanu Kulkarni linux at shantanukulkarni.org
Wed Jan 3 22:24:45 IST 2007

Hi,
Sorry for this OT (and TOFU) , but does one have to upgrade the package to get under
2Mbps scheme. My cousin has a 256kbps/Rs 250/400Mb package for last 1
year. Does she have to upgrade or make an application for the new
package?

Shantanu
* Devendra Laulkar <devendralaulkar at yahoo.com> [070103 19:40]: