[PLUG] Re: [OT] broadband 2007

Raseel Bhagat raseelbhagat at rediffmail.com
Thu Jan 4 02:49:29 IST 2007

Hi ,

On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 Nishit Dave wrote :

>>Shudder.. I still remember when BSNL was the only telephone provider and I
>>was
>>crying to surrender the connection..
>>
>>shudder, chilling shiver running down the spine. :(
>>

>Speaking of ISPs, what's up with Exatt?

I have heard that they do some aggressive marketting. Sell you their product , but are not so good on Service.

>I have still not got any connection (although I do have the phone line).  I
>have heard scary stories from people who do have a connection about the
>extent of running around they had to do in various BSNL offices.

Sheesh !! This was expected !!

>I don't expect to see VSNL / Sify / Airtel etc. match this for some time, esp. as moving from one
>connection to another is very cumbersome and expensive, unlike dial-up.

Well I had been using Sify for about three year, (2 in Mumbai and 1 in Bangalore) and by far they have given me the best service.

Now I have Hathway and although the installation was a bit expensive, their "unlimited" plan suits my purpose.

Thanks,
Raseel.