[PLUG] Gnunify 2007 Schedule

sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 00:25:53 IST 2007

Hi,

I have already talked about your talk with the co-ordinators.
Its more or less finalised.(unless we have some major changes/other
things coming up last minute). You can start preparing on the talk.

Please register as speaker and give info about the talk on the gnunify
website. that will help co-ordinators to keep track.

Personally, I would like to have the talk generic about spam/antispam,
antispam mechanisms, how to avoid spam, how to put spam filters on the
mailing service, on the mail client etc... preferably not product a
particular centric..

anyway,

bye for now

-Sudhanwa