[PLUG] [Commercial] Seeking someone who can do Web Design & Development

Rohan Dighe linuxdominatrix at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 22:19:24 IST 2007

On 1/31/07, Atul Nene <atul.nene at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> A friend is looking for someone who can do Web Design & Development
> for his institute for education services. He believes that utilizing
> the FOSS technologies will give him the optimal quality vs. cost
> consideration.
> If interested, kindly get in touch with Raghav Sandhane <raghav at jopasana.com>.

Well, even i wanted a few people who do professional web development !
preferably i would love people with php and mysql and i wanted him/her
to have skills of J2EE and ajax(optional).

Please contact me offlist with your expectations and requirements !

thank you !!

Rohan Dighe
Fedora Ambassador India.

You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to
your grandmother.
 -- Albert Einstein