[PLUG] Free Softwares for School

sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 11:32:22 IST 2007

> There could be many free and useful softwares
> available for the school purpose. If anybody knows any
> software please recommend. Only make sure that it is a
> free software i.e. freely distributable.

Please do not confuse between freely distributable softwares
(primarlily not under any FOSS license) and free/Open Source software

This could be useful for you for school related softwares.

More generic list is here: http://directory.fsf.org/education/

You can also check the pages from the UNESCO FOSS portal regarding education.
This page could be useful:

Have you tried the new "FREE" Marathi font "Aksharyogini" we have released?

News!! Aksharyogini font will now be available in debian Indic fonts package!!

Please get it from http://aksharyogini.sudhanwa.com