[PLUG] Minutes of Meeting (MoM)

Rohan Dighe rsdighe at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jul 8 17:53:25 IST 2007

PLUG,

well i had this idea for quite a long time, let me present it to you..

After every plug meeting someone who was present at the meeting should
document what happened at the meeting and post that email to the
list... what will happen is people who could not come for the meeting
could get a view of what took place.

Like the meeting yesterday, there was going to be a talk on MASHUP.. i
could not attend the meeting but i am really curious about the whole
event..and will be very glad to help in every way possible, so if
there had been a MoM email i would have been upto date.

Well, it's also that some people really follow email and i think it
would be a great idea if we could introduce some thing like this !!

Everyone please let me know what you think about the " minutes of
meeting" idea.

Thank You.

--
Rohan Dighe
Fedora Ambassador India.

--
You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to
your grandmother.