[PLUG] [OT] a question!

ಓಂ guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 11:55:08 IST 2007

I know it maybe bit difficult to understand this need and an unusual
request for the forum but.... is there any (internet) resource on
pronunceations of words of many languages of the world?  something
equivalent of babelfish translations but w.r.t. pronounceations..

I am looking for two things...
1. pronouneation of many indian language words and
2. pronounceations of words of many international languages...

Currently I am able to use internet to find the archives of words from
some of the world languages.  I am looking for more

Hence any pointers would be really **appreciated**

--
LINUX: Linux Innove Nuevo Und  Хорошо
{ means: Linux Innovates New And Good}