[PLUG] [general] can we work from home?

jayant ogale jaogale at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jul 26 11:44:03 IST 2007

hi friends,
my friend has taken vrs recently. he came across many
advertisements like work from home on computer and
earn some money etc.
but when he actually tried, he was deceived by one way
or other. at times he was fooled and cheated totally.
he is well versed with Linux o.s.
does any-body has first hand information whether this
type of work exists? can we make some maoney working
from home?
he has read something about google money as well. but
now he is scared to try.
if this whole thing is a fraud [in general], can we
spread awareness and make people alert about it?
thanks,
jayant

      Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php/