[PLUG] [Commercial] Linux System and Device Driver Programming from Professionals.

Concepts Systems concepts_sys at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 15:32:46 IST 2007

Hello All,

Linux System and Device Driver Programming training is
one of flagship training solutions offered by Concepts
Systems.
This training has become special one due to Concepts
faculties having experience in File Systems, Storage
and Embedded Space.
Next weekend batch of Linux System and Kernel
programming is starting from Saturday,June 23 ,2007.

Course Highlights:

Linux System Programming:
- Operating Systems Basics
- System Calls for I/O
- Multithreading and Synchronization
- Interprocess communication
- Memory Management
- Memory mapped files
- UNIX/ POSIX files and File Systems
- Pipes

Detail syllabus is available at
http://www.conceptssys.com/SyllabusPdf/LinuxSysPro.pdf

Linux Kernel Programming
- Intel x86 Fundamentals
- Linux Kernel source tree
- Character, Block device drivers
- Memory Management
- System Call hooking
- Kernel Threading and synchronization
- Virtual File System driver

Detail syllabus is available at
http://www.conceptssys.com/SyllabusPdf/LDD.pdf

Starting Date: Saturday, June 30,2007.
Duration: 1.5 months for each module.

Days & Timings: Saturday and Sunday, 3 Hours Per day.

Venue:
Concepts Systems, Pune.

Registration: We encourage you to register at the
earliest since there are limited seats.

If you have any queries feel free to call us on
020-24216888 Or mail us at training at conceptssys.com.

About Us:
Concepts Systems is Pune based Training Consultancy
having expertise in core systems.
Concepts already has many leading software companies
like EMC, HP, Nvidia, Oracle India, KPIT Cummins etc.
as its clients.
Systems Technology Experts having Industry exposure
forms backbone of Concepts Training Division.

Concepts Systems has remarkable history of guiding
projects in core systems.
Concepts sponsored projects have been doing very well
at various software competitions having won the Prizes
at IIT Techfest,
MIT, Modern, VIT, PICT-Concepts etc.

For more information please visit our website
www.conceptssys.com

Thanks & Regards,
Ms. Gayatri U.S.
Customers  Interaction Executive.