[PLUG] Reliance data card on Linux

Sarang Lakare sarang.lakare at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 00:23:37 IST 2007

Has anyone recently bought reliance data card (PCMCIA, laptop) and
used it in Linux? I searched on the web and found many people using it
in Linux, but wanted to find out if anyone in Pune has bought one
recently and is successfully using it. If so, could you please share
the card model info. On Reliance's website they have 3 models to
choose from. From my websearch it seems that ZTE and HEIWEN branded
cards work with Linux. The configuration of the target system is
Toshiba Satellite laptop with Mandriva 2007 Spring.

Thanks in advance

Sarang