[PLUG] clock shows wrong timing

ashish b searchforash0 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Mar 10 14:42:18 IST 2007

Hello, I have installed FC6, Suse and windowsXP on my machine. Mostly I aam Fedora currently but it shows wrong timing every time I boot the system. I changed the timing, timezone; but no use. But due to that while compiling it gives warning clock skew detected. I can make program run by using 'touch' eachtime. But still I am having problem of clock timing . Does anybody knows about it?
Thanks.