[PLUG] Workshop on Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking

Sedulity Maharashtra info.sedulity at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:48:17 IST 2007

Warm greetings from Sedulity Solutions & Technologies. We are privileged to
introduce ourselves to you as an organization which serves as a fulcrum for
the upcoming crop of professional candidates.
We work as a bridge between academia and I.T. industry and aims at providing
Hi-Tech industry training programmes to organizations and individuals to
succeed and enhance their performance.

Topic To Cover:
We have different levels of Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking i.e.
Level I, Level II, Level III. Right now we are offering Level-1 for more
details visit: http://www.sedulitygroups.com/ethicalhacking.php
Level 1:
Basics Level of Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking
Chapter 1: Basics of Computer and Networking Concepts
Chapter 2: Building an Approach for Ethical Hacking
Chapter 3: FootPrinting
Chapter 4: Scanning
Chapter 5: Email frauds & Investigations
Chapter 6: Operating System Attacks
Chapter 7: Application Attacks
Chapter 8: Building an Approach for Networking Infrastructure and Network
Attacks
Chapter 9: Malware/ Trojan Attacks
Chapter 10: Social Engineering
Chapter 11: Cryptography With Different Applications
Chapter 12: Sniffing
Chapter 13: IDS and Firewalls
Chapter 14: Reverse Engineering or Password Cracking Techniques

Venue: Skytech Net Cafe
Sadashiv Peth, Pune 30.
18th & 19th March
1.00 PM to 7.00 PM