[PLUG] Ubuntu edgy

Nishit Dave stargazer.dave at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 23:22:07 IST 2007

On 3/21/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Do you find the default fonts in Fedora to be problematic? I doubt that
> that's the case since both these distributions default to the same font
> family.

It may perhaps be due to the default fonts in Firefox on Linux - that's what
I tend to use most at home.  There are various other applications that
somehow do not use the right fonts.  Bad font defaults and limited choice
have been two of my biggest gripes with Linux.  This certainly puts a
beginner off - first impressions do matter.