Network problems (was Re: [PLUG] Re: GNU India on the Microsoft scourge in Government)

Prashanth munichlinux at
Fri Mar 23 08:05:19 IST 2007

On 3/23/07, Kaustubh Gadkari <kaustubh.gadkari at> wrote:

> > then it you should able to view the page... check your browser
> > settings if something is wrong.
> > >

> No, not necessarily.

if you could able to resolve(you also try ping and dig) nothing is blocking.

 I believe the gateway router is either blocking
> the site, or does not have a route to it.

if that is the case which mean that the domain is not reachable so you
should not be able to resolve the domain(hope i am right)

I dunno why, but I'll talk
> to the network admin here.

this will be a good one, but once you find the solution please post in
the list as what went wrong.