[PLUG] [COMMERCIAL] PC Hardware service vendor request

Pramukh Pracharak - Grahak Raja Jaga Ho manoj at grahakraja.org
Tue May 8 10:07:11 IST 2007

Hello Mr. Santosh,

Following are the details of San Technologies which provides 24*7 support
.
        San Technologies is an Advanced Technology IT company which provides
following services
        Annual Maintenance Contracts: San Technologies undertakes AMCs for
Computer Systems with written Service Level Agreement.
        Non Comprehensive AMC : The customer complaint will be attended
within 6 Hours. And It will be resolved within 24 Hours. If complaint cannot
be resolved within 24 Hours, then San Technologies will provide temporary
replacement. There will not be service charges for calls attended. However
customer needs to pay for the parts replacement.
        Comprehensive AMC : The customer complaint will be attended within 6
Hours. And It will be resolved within 12 Hours. If complaint cannot be
resolved within 12 Hours, then San Technologies will provide temporary
replacement. San Technologies will be responsible for parts replacement if
any.
        Premium AMC : The customer complaint will be attended within 4
Hours. And It will be resolved within 8 Hours. The Services for Premium AMC
will be provided 24*7*365. If complaint cannot be resolved within 8 Hours,
then San Technologies will provide temporary replacement. San Technologies
will be responsible for parts replacement if any.
        Data Recovery Solutions : San Technologies provides Data Recovery
Solutions for Crashed Hard Disks, Formatted Hard Disks.
        Server Installations : San Technologies does Server Installations
for Linux Servers, Windows Servers, MAC Servers, Sun Solaris Servers,
Sendmail the Mail Server, Apache the Web Server, Squid the Proxy Server,
IPTABLES the firewall, MySQL the Database Server, SVN the Revision Control
System.
        Customised Software Solutions : San Technologies provides Customized
Software Development Solutions as per customer requirement
        Contact Info: San Technologies, Mr. Manoj Ovhal/Mrs. Sanjota Ovhal,
Pimple Nilakh, Aundh Camp, Pune 411027. Cell : 09860399484.

Thanks with Regards

Manoj Ovhal
Pramukh Pracharak
"Grahak Raja Jaga Ho"