[PLUG] KMail related

Arun Tomar susedevel at gmail.com
Wed May 9 19:31:32 IST 2007

On Tuesday 08 May 2007 10:26, ॐ wrote:

> New machine has messages stored under
> ~/.kde/share/apps/kmail/mail
>
> Can I keep (maintain) both the folders active by adding names of
> folders to the kmailrc?
i think it is pretty much possible. although i don't know how to do it by
editing config files.

one way u can do it is make a new folder from kmail gui, & import all ur old
mails there. this i suppose would be best way to get the work done.

i've imported previous mails from thunderbird running on windows or kmail on
suse through this method.

try it out.

arun.