[PLUG] wired gentoo 2007.0 installer behavior

yogesh ykchavan at gmail.com
Thu May 17 22:06:25 PDT 2007

I installed gentoo 2007.0 amd64 on my machine by gentoo live dvd. Everything
went well. After I rebooted, I found that all post installation
configuration is lost like eth0 configuration, addition of non-root user. So
I tried again and found same result. I cnnt find any configuration file for
network card. So I have to configure network card after each boot. anybody
has similar experience?

--
yogesh chavan

"Stalled for too long. Time to get some fresh blood." - ktorrent log (when
stalled for long time...)