[PLUG] [OT] plan 9

Aditya Godbole aag.lists at gmail.com
Sat May 26 00:15:49 IST 2007

On 5/25/07, Anant Narayanan <anant at kix.in> wrote:
> I run it on a virtual machine, primarily for a Summer of Code project.
> Although I would like to migrate to using it as my primary OS - the lack
> of a decent video player is stopping me from doing so. Hopefully the
> situation will be different in a year or so.

I didn't know it had progressed that far. Maybe I just didnt explore it enough.
Anyway, I written a 'plumbing' script for myself. I'll put it up
somewhere if anyone is interested. Its very handy and productive if
you don't use a desktop environment. (Actually, not using a desktop
environment is productive by itself :P)

-aditya