[PLUG] [OT] S-Video to Composite adapter cable

Mayuresh mayuresh at acm.org
Wed May 30 20:17:37 IST 2007

> go to BABU GAMES near NISHANT THEATRE in camp.

Thanks for the info.
But no luck there. You had pointed to the right guy. But he says he doesn't do
custom cables anymore that he used to do once upon a time. He doesn't have
one that will work readily.

> here... if not then mail me back i will tell u the location in mumbai.
Can you send this?

But I am a bit skeptical about the shops that claim they have it. Most of them
offer a cable with S-Video male and 3 RCA jacks. I don't know whether there
are devices that offer audio through S-Video to need such a cable. Same story
on eBay. Don't know whether it's a good idea to order it w/o trying it out.
May be if I go to Mumbai I'll take a look.

Thanks.
Mayuresh.