[PLUG] techically OT but not..

Kaustubh Gadkari kaustubh.gadkari at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 22:59:33 IST 2007

On Nov 5, 2007 9:52 AM, ಓಂ <guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com> wrote:
> All of this calling my writing as troll would be unnecessary if you do either.

Not all of your writing. Just this thread in particular.

> 1. change the MoA to correct name *Pune Linux Users Groups* as *Pune
> Gnu/Linux Users' Group*
> OR
> 2. Stop portraying the title of the **Pune Linux Users' Group** as
> **Pune Gnu/Linux Users' Group**

WTF? Even if we do either of the above, this thread is completely and
utterly off-topic.

I apologize for feeding the troll, but I think this issue of what is
and is not OT (and just how OT can you get on the list) should be
hashed out.

Kaustubh Gadkari
kaustubh.gadkari at gmail.com