[PLUG] techically OT but not..

Devendra Laulkar devendralaulkar at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 10:17:29 IST 2007

Hi,

> All of this calling my writing as troll would be
> unnecessary if you do either..
> 1. change the MoA to correct name *Pune Linux Users
> Groups* as *Pune
> Gnu/Linux Users' Group*
> OR
> 2. Stop portraying the title of the **Pune Linux
> Users' Group** as
> **Pune Gnu/Linux Users' Group**

Still don't see the connection with the biology of
penguins.

> By not doing either, you are double faulting!! as
> somebody said.

Ok - So you volunteer to help out Pune Gnu/Linux Users
group. Maybe you can list out the pages where it is
written Pune Linux Users Group.

It is very easy to criticize publicly on the mailing
list - Do come forward and contribute to PLUG.

-Devendra Laulkar.