[PLUG] techically OT but not..

Aditya Laghate laghatea at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 11:51:21 IST 2007

On 11/6/07, ಓಂ <guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am currently studying the CC licenses...
>
> Person who gave PLUG it's mascot did not ask anything in return.. did
> not specify any license..
>
> he can be seen at http://www.flickr.com/photos/guruvision/
>
> he does not want his work to be released under any specific license...
> (rather he wants his photo released the same way he released Tux with
> Puneri Pagadi) and there is no such provision for it on flickr..
>
> hence till such... time it happens it's unwillingly released under
> **All Rights Reserved**
>
> Hope he will pardon this ad-interim release!!
>
> --

Will the "GURU" kindly shut-up and keep quiet instead of making a
rukus on the list over useless issues.

"WE" all are here to learn / understand and help each other on topic's
related to "LINUX" or "UNIX" and by the by discuss a few issues
related to understanding the GNU or the GPL world. "OUR" primary aim
is to speard the word about "LINUX" and make more people aware that
better things are available for free and the world is willing to
listen to your idea (wrt to LINUX only)!!

"WE" are not here to discuss about baby penguins or kangaroos or about
what an artist wanted or what flickr offers.

I request the admin to kindly warn this "GURU" and/or kick him out, please!