[PLUG] techically OT but not..

Devendra Laulkar devendralaulkar at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 18:22:22 IST 2007

Hi,

<snipped-irr>

> if a simple question asking information like this
> can start a
> religious war then either  religion (whichever that
> religion maybe) is
> not mature, and is fickle or at-least war mongerrors
> have not
> understood their religion well.

Or maybe people incite more irrelevant discussion by
posting long irrelevant posts. Or they hold a grudge
against some members and bring that out on the mailing
list.

> your suggestion about asking google and yahoo is
> really laughable..
> and i don't want to talk about it.

> I am really wondering about if any of you have ever
> faced kids and/or
> teachers who face kids...
> and this is all concerning spreading Linux... not
> about anything
> else...  again this is not an attempt to tell how
> great someone is...
> but about difficulties...

I really think that you underestimate the contribution
of PLUG members. There has been a lot of work &
interaction happening with various schools and
teachers. There are common problems everyone faces. If
you ask and talk to people - they will share their
experiences.

<snipped-irr-part>

I am out of this thread, because I know that in your
response, you will completely ignore whatever I have
written and post even more irrelevant information.

-Devendra.