[PLUG] Re: BSNL Broadband Online Application

ಓಂ guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 18:18:43 IST 2007

Just want to share some experience, disregard if irrelevant!

I have been using GLB-502T for more than a year now...  Had problem
once when had to visit D-Link support.  They took 8 days to fix the
issue since one IC had gone faulty and some repairs can only be
handled from Mumbai.  Unfortunately they had no standby unit they
could give locally till the one under warrantee is fixed...

Other than it works without any problem :-)  just like BSNL.

My observation... having seen multiple vendor in this area of
providers... BSNL is an elephant to move but once operational you
generally don't need to worry about things like *D-SLAM* is down
because power backup there is finished on Thursday, kind of stories...
 Moreover you don't need to drill a hole in your wall or take cable in
through your windows etc... (assuming you already have telephone cable
brought in :-)

Also I have had enough bad experience with every player in this field
(including VSNL, meaning Tata) that I am slightly content with BSNL...