[PLUG] Re: BSNL Broadband Online Application

Vishal Rao vishalrao at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 18:48:03 IST 2007

On Nov 14, 2007 6:41 PM, Vivek J. Patankar <vivek.patankar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Considering my experience dealing with BSNL earlier today, at least they
> were honest about the whole deal. I think I'll wait for BSNL.

I've been on BSNL's DataOne 256kbps connection since March 2005
(almost 3 yrs now) in Pune and from Feb 2005 to Oct 2006 (almost 2
yrs) in Bangalore. Both have given excellent uptimes and speeds. I
just had one instance where they charged me Rs 4000/- one month and it
took almost a year to get it revoked, but other than that, I'm
surprised at the quality of service, yes customer support/care is
non-existent...

--
"Thou shalt not follow the null pointer for at it's end madness and chaos lie."