[PLUG] Re: BSNL Broadband Online Application

ಓಂ guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 23:25:42 IST 2007

If you get BSNL DataOne and a wifi modem or router for your
connection, trust me, you have almost achieved *broadband moksha* in
some way.

BSNL operating staff in most places now-a-days is brutally honest.  To
the point that last time I went to inquire about some problems being
faced in Mobile connectivity and I was calmly told that problem is
known at highest levels and they are waiting for somethings (to
happen) so while we cannot tell when problems will be sorted out, rest
assured the problems are being noted and recorded.

Let's hope the service improves even more at BSNL..  {Don't want to
tell stories of other *prominent* providers simply because there is no
point in badmouthing... }

Wisemen acteth!!