[PLUG] Re: Re: BSNL Broadband Online Application

ಓಂ guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 00:27:50 IST 2007

On Nov 14, 2007 11:55 PM, shirish <shirishag75 at gmail.com> wrote:
>            Lemme clear at the outset that I have no relatives, no
> friends or anybody in BSNL .

I forgot to add that statutory disclosure...
I usually walk into BSNL office if I have any problems, i think they
like customers who do that.

If you get lucky they may offer you tea also :-) (not really... I am joking)

I would not recommend citing the competition, instead create a paper
trail by writing a reminder after waiting for reasonable promise (they
usually give verbally) and taking their inward stamp on your copy...
that will be the most precious document that will always help you put
up your case politely but firmly and being government like org. they
understand it's value and importance.