[PLUG] Fingerprint reader project announced

Vishal Rao vishalrao at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 18:00:54 IST 2007

My earlier forwarded msg was too big, but the wiki is at
http://www.reactivated.net/fprint

I believe the Fedora fingerprint page mentions Daniel Drake to work
with for getting fingerprint support into Linux!

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureThinkfinger  (right at the end)

I have the AuthenTec AES1610 fingerprint reader on my HP Pavilion
tx1302au tablet PC which is in the unsupported list on the wiki at the
moment... hopefully it will be supported in the near future...

--
"Thou shalt not follow the null pointer for at it's end madness and chaos lie."