[PLUG] About excellent GSM dialer...

Mangesh Ghatol mangesh.ghatol at yahoo.co.in
Tue Oct 2 21:13:02 IST 2007

Hello!
Everybody,
Friends, I had googled a month ago for GSM Mobile dialer/modem and
luckly I got a software named "GPRS Easy Connect". This software support
wide verity of branded phones. And it is very good use. Nowadays one of
the cheep medium  to connect the  Internet is using mobile phones. If
you like or need or want to test this software, I give you these URL.

http://www.gprsec.hu/modules/downloads/list.php?category=1

And friends, I want to know how to convey our favorite Linux OS
distributer? if anyone knows, please reply me.
Thanks! everyone.

please make a hit - my blogsite!
http://dd-direct-plus.blogspot.com/

Thank you! again.