[PLUG] Distribution Release: openSUSE 10.3

Vishal Rao vishalrao at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 14:45:45 IST 2007

On 10/6/07, Amit Karpe <amitkarpe at gmail.com> wrote:
>            You are doing great work.
> Please share a review of Ubuntu 7.10 beta for ubuntu-in.org .
> Same with SuSE and Fedora .

lol, i don't know about "great work" or how useful my "reviews" are.
it's mostly quick/casual installation and "test drive" of these three
distros to decide on which to settle.

i've posted my ramblings on broadbandforum.in

See http://broadbandforum.in/linux/17160-desktop-linux-shootout/#post118973
and the links in the first post for openSUSE, Fedora and Ubuntu.

My overall opinion is at
http://broadbandforum.in/linux/17160-desktop-linux-shootout/#post119186

I've signed up with ubuntu-in.org and launchpad.net, not sure if I
should even bother sending this to them :-)

--
"Thou shalt not follow the null pointer for at it's end madness and chaos lie."