[PLUG] Mandriva Linux 2008

Vishal Rao vishalrao at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 13:11:04 IST 2007

On 10/11/07, ಓಂ <guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Looking forward to getting my hands on 2008

I've tried the "One" 2008.0 KDE Live CD this morning. Nothing great
IMO. My suggestion is to avoid it unless it is the only distro that
supports your hardware etc which others like Ubuntu or openSUSE won't
:-)

I prefer Ubuntu for GNOME and openSUSE for KDE, currently running
openSUSE 10.3 (works smoothly) and might switch to Ubuntu 7.10 when it
comes out next week, just for the desktop effects!

--
"Thou shalt not follow the null pointer for at it's end madness and chaos lie."