[PLUG] HCL laptop?

Vikas Garud vikas at techqual.com
Mon Oct 15 12:45:25 IST 2007

On Monday 15 October 2007 12:30:04 ಓಂ wrote:

> Thanks.. I am halfway successful in locating HCL in Pune...

In a round-about way, I had located HCL office in Pune some 5/6 months back.
(HCL are authorised distributors for Toshiba; I have a Toshiba Laptop; I had
some question and contacted them on telephone found through some website.)
They have office behind City Pride on Satara Road.  And I was told by them
that House of Laptops are authorised agents for HCL.

HTH

Vikas Garud