[PLUG] Surprising discovery... about KlamaV

ಓಂ guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 19:23:19 IST 2007

On 10/15/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> All antiviruses work out of a database of viruses. What is amusing about
> that?

Do you need Access database for that purpose?

I wonder how would OpenOffice open Microsoft Word document if same
answer was to be applied to that scenerio.

There has to be a better answer than this to my question.

Can you not take windows signatures and use Open/Free Source database
to handle it which could handle both platforms?  That is the worst
question I could ask in reply to your answer...

But frankly I am willing to learn from anybody and everybody on this
issue by daring to sound  (or being) stupid.