[PLUG] Need help to install Gcompris games in govt firm [URGENT]

Anand Kulkarni kulk_anand at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 10:08:51 IST 2007

We are very glad to inform you that we have started
training at ESI, a central govt. company. The training
will be on the subject "Open Office and Linux". Around
200 govt employees will be trained on the open source

But we are facing some difficulty. We want to install
Gcompris games (http://gcompris.net) on Red Hat
Enterprise Linux 4.0 workstation. We tried our best
but falled into the mess of dependencies.

It is highly essential to install these games. Can
someone help us out? Can some body come to ESI
Bibwewadi office for some time and install those

We have got internet access and latest branded

Kindly help us out.

Waiting for the early reply.

Warm Regards,